Monday, July 7, 2014

and just like that, 30.

My twenties just slipped away. Gone just like that, it was completely painless and all at the same time peaceful. How do I really feel? LIBERATED. So now what? Marriage? Motherhood? okay okay hold your horses, been there done that with those thoughts in my 20's, save the best for last is exactly what those milestones are for and I have a lot of living to do. Also that hauling a stroller around and compromising with someone else can wait since I get up and out when i want. Besides I have been blessed with beautiful friends with even more beautiful children to take in once in awhile and enjoy those sweet little beings. One of these days I promise... Meanwhile while I'm living. thirty years young in Hoboken no less. I am an esthetician, I don't wear any other hat than that. Its my calling. My favorite thing to do is a facial, but theres more than the treatment. Theres information. I know theres about thousands of blogs, maybe millions? How many of them are licensed estheticians? Or are they just talking about their favorite products and feel like boasting about it? Thats dangerous to me. How do you know their skin type isn't the complete antithesis of yours? Same goes for those "experts" on nutrition and exercise. How on earth do you know if they're 4'11 and you're 5'5? thats even more dangerous to me, but thats a whole other blog. Hopefully by a dietician or MD. Not someone who has exercise nervosa and plenty of free time on instagram. So where am I going with this? I just turned 30, I'm an esthetician, i have a lot of legitimate information. Oh yes thats it information. Im going to give this "blog" a whirl. Last time i gave something a whirl I became an esthetician and finally here i am a couple years later with thousands of skin treatments performed under my belt with plenty of insight. Here goes nothing. This may be my best birthday present to myself yet. ;-)
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment